A way to handle some messages for TListView without subclassing a new component. In particular, this provides the EditCancel event that Delphi does not provide, and allows hiding the horizontal scrollbar which can be a problem in some circumstances.
Want to have a borderless window that can be resized like a normal window? Use WM_NCHITTEST.
One way to control custom window sizing is to use the WM_SIZING message, but Delphi doesn't give you what you need to do so.
- Walid on "Adventures with Ubuntu 9.10 on G4 Yikes!" - I am in the same process as you. Although I still dual-boot to Windows for my ganimg leisure. My first contact with Ubuntu was way…
- Slashback on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - Actually, the addClassName function does what you want, pretty much the same way you suggest.
- angie on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - And what if I want to add a class, but keeping the csseals the element already has?I mean, I have an element with a class, let's name…
- backlinks on "Adjust iframe height to contents" - Definitely helped me.
- Slashback on "Simpler validate form fields are filled in (no additional class names)" - You are welcome!