When I bought the Canon PowerShot S3IS I went ahead and purchased a Sandisk Ultra II 2GB SD card. I've been taking pictures from time to time since December of '06 and never had a problem.
While on a trip with some friends, one friend's camera started doing some weird things, so my best friend explained that some camera devices, well, start acting weird if the memory gets too full. So they made sure all photos had been uploaded to a computer, formatted the card, and sure enough, everything worked fine after that. Note that the card was not full, just "too full" - whatever that might mean.
- Slashback on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - Actually, the addClassName function does what you want, pretty much the same way you suggest.
- angie on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - And what if I want to add a class, but keeping the csseals the element already has?I mean, I have an element with a class, let's name…
- backlinks on "Adjust iframe height to contents" - Definitely helped me.
- Slashback on "Simpler validate form fields are filled in (no additional class names)" - You are welcome!
- humour on "Simpler validate form fields are filled in (no additional class names)" - thanks for the script !