I have an Apple G4 Yikes! (or PCI Graphics) that I've loved for years. I ran Jaguar, then Panther, and it currently runs Tiger well enough to suit me. I got a G5 a while back, so this box got sort of retired, until I picked up some contract work doing websites. Since I had a whole new set of emails, chat sessions, VOIP, invoices, etc., etc., I turned on my trusty Yikes! and devoted it to all of that stuff for that job.
When I stopped working that contract, my poor old G4 started getting lonely again. So, the other day I thought maybe I should use it to try Linux again. I've looked at Linux a number of times through the years, for various reasons, including on old Macs, but never quite got sucked in to being a convert.
"I keep hearing good things about Ubuntu," I thought, "so I think I'll try it; this'll be fun!"
That depends on your definition of fun...
- Slashback on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - Actually, the addClassName function does what you want, pretty much the same way you suggest.
- angie on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - And what if I want to add a class, but keeping the csseals the element already has?I mean, I have an element with a class, let's name…
- backlinks on "Adjust iframe height to contents" - Definitely helped me.
- Slashback on "Simpler validate form fields are filled in (no additional class names)" - You are welcome!
- humour on "Simpler validate form fields are filled in (no additional class names)" - thanks for the script !