I was looking over my google webmaster tools the other day, and on the Site performance page there's a link to Page Speed, an add-on for Firefox. (Actually, an add-on to Firebug, a Firefox add-on.) I thought I'd take a look - maybe there'd be some good pointers. Here's where that led...
I suppose I should also mention here yahoo's YSlow add-on for Firefox. (Again, an add-on to Firebug, a Firefox add-on.) For all I know, maybe using YSlow first would be more productive. In my case, I discovered google's Page Speed first.
Ok, these are just dumb. See Simpler adding & removing element classnames instead.
A couple of ways to change classnames of elements.
Makes sure something is entered in form fields. If your form fields have classnames, don't use this one!
Makes sure something is entered in form fields. Uses regex to replace classnames so other classnames aren't affected.
- Slashback on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - Actually, the addClassName function does what you want, pretty much the same way you suggest.
- angie on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - And what if I want to add a class, but keeping the csseals the element already has?I mean, I have an element with a class, let's name…
- backlinks on "Adjust iframe height to contents" - Definitely helped me.
- Slashback on "Simpler validate form fields are filled in (no additional class names)" - You are welcome!
- humour on "Simpler validate form fields are filled in (no additional class names)" - thanks for the script !