I was looking over my google webmaster tools the other day, and on the Site performance page there's a link to Page Speed, an add-on for Firefox. (Actually, an add-on to Firebug, a Firefox add-on.) I thought I'd take a look - maybe there'd be some good pointers. Here's where that led...
I suppose I should also mention here yahoo's YSlow add-on for Firefox. (Again, an add-on to Firebug, a Firefox add-on.) For all I know, maybe using YSlow first would be more productive. In my case, I discovered google's Page Speed first.
Lifted straight from Robert Hahn's blog: http://blog.roberthahn.ca/articles/2007/02/02/how-to-use-window-onload-the-right-way
Thank you! Bless you! What a headache.
- Walid on "Adventures with Ubuntu 9.10 on G4 Yikes!" - I am in the same process as you. Although I still dual-boot to Windows for my ganimg leisure. My first contact with Ubuntu was way…
- Slashback on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - Actually, the addClassName function does what you want, pretty much the same way you suggest.
- angie on "Simpler adding & removing element classnames" - And what if I want to add a class, but keeping the csseals the element already has?I mean, I have an element with a class, let's name…
- backlinks on "Adjust iframe height to contents" - Definitely helped me.
- Slashback on "Simpler validate form fields are filled in (no additional class names)" - You are welcome!